Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bar Keepers Friend

I have never had trouble cleaning things up with your standard cleaning products before so when I would read Help forums about cleaning products, I tended to read them but not pay much attention.

Almost every time someone would have a cleaning question, at least one reply would tell the person to use Bar Keepers Friend. I have been hearing wonderful things about this product for quite a while now so I kept that product in the back of my mind.

One morning, I walk into the kitchen to do some cleaning and I notice horrible, horrible black stuff caked, no, burned onto the bottom of one of my really nice stainless steel pans. Turns out dear husband would fry up breakfast, and save the dirty pan to use again all week. Now, he has two crummy nonstick pans he always uses for breakfast so I never minded.. until he mistakenly grabbed the wrong pan.

After trying SOS pads and every single cleaning product I had on hand to little avail, I went to Target and finally picked up my first container of Bar Keepers Friend. And it WORKED! I really wish I would have taken before and after pictures because I will admit to being shocked that it actually took every single black and brown scorch mark off of my pan, making it look almost brand new.

Bar Keepers Friend, you have got a customer for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment