Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swagbucks

In my last post I told you I had been trying out some paid survey sites, and I am still learning the ropes on all of them so I will give you my review soon. The reason for this post however is a site that had been on my radar since last year but I had lost track of it.

I have found my fair share of scam websites promising you all of these great prizes for completing surveys or downloading their software, etc. and I hope you know my sincerity when I say that I would not promote a website I did fully stand behind and support.

So what is this amazing website and how do we score awesome swag? Simply by searching the web using Swagbucks! I personally have racked up enough "swag bucks" to redeem for a couple $5 Amazon.com gift codes, and can attest to fun and ease of accumulating the points to do so. With Swagbucks you earn points for things like voting in their daily poll, viewing (but not even buying) special offers, taking trusted surveys, and yes even searching the web!

Every time you search using their search bar, you have the chance to score swag bucks. Just yesterday morning, I searched for something and was rewarded with 50 swag bucks! And unlike some websites I've looked into, it doesn't take months to earn prizes. Those $5 Amazon.com gift codes I mentioned are priced at 450 swag bucks, and I was personally able to score one in a week and a half!

Don't just take my word for it, check it out! If you click here you will be directed to the website through my referral link. Yes, I do get swag bucks out of you signing up under my referral but that's part of the fun! You get swag bucks for your referrals search credits. So, if your sister signs up under you, searches and wins 20 swag bucks, you win too (up to 1,000 swag bucks)!

As a side note, along with the link in this post, you may visit the website using the banner on the side of this page or the widget at the bottom of the page. For full disclosure, all three links will take you to the site through my referral link.

Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment