Saturday, March 12, 2011

Opinion Outpost

Out of all of the survey sites I signed up for a month ago, Opinion Outpost is the only one that I feel comfortable writing an actual review. It has only been three weeks since I signed up for this site, but already I have received a handful of survey requests in my e-mail and have qualified for enough of them to get my first $5 Amazon.com gift code.

In the past three weeks, I have gotten just about 10 survey requests from them so while they don't flood your inbox, they are consistent enough to be worthwhile. I certainly did not qualify for every one of those but I was impressed at the value placed on their surveys. Most of those 10 surveys were valued at 20 points or more. 20 points equals $2, so as I said reaching the required $5 to cash out was no problem.

I had no problems at all in requesting my first payout, and received the code within minutes of requesting it which is very nice for those of us familiar with the 10-14 day waiting period of Swag bucks. I also wanted to note a nice feature of their payout process. The minimum required to cash out is $5, but you can cash out whatever amount you want. For instance, I currently have $8.80 in my account. Instead of having to wait to reach the $10 mark, I could go ahead and cash out right now and transfer all $8.80 to my Amazon account.

I will let you know if anything changes, but for now, Opinion Outpost has got my stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment