Saturday, March 12, 2011

MyPoints

In an earlier post, I mentioned signing up for a bunch of online survey websites. While some of those sites have yet to bear any fruit, I wanted to mention a site that I personally have been a member of since 2008. MyPoints is a website that has many ways for you to accumulate points which are redeemable for gift cards to tons of different places. I myself tend to opt for the Target gift cards, but have also gotten restaurant gift cards as a treat.

As I said, MyPoints has several different ways to accumulate points but the one method I use the most is reading their e-mails. I receive about 3-5 e-mails from them a day to check out companies and other special offers. Each e-mail has a link to click to visit the website, earning you 5 points. Every once in a while, a survey will show up in my e-mail as well and those are usually worth 50 points, with 10 points just for trying and not qualifying.

On top of the e-mails though, they have special offers you can complete and they partner with several companies to participate in shop & earn programs where if you go through the MyPoints website to make your purchase, you will get a certain amount of points per dollar.

I admit to not doing much on the website other than reading the e-mails, but by just doing that, I have recieved over $200 in gift cards in the past three years so I find that they are worth mentioning.

Click here to be directed to the MyPoints website.

No comments:

Post a Comment