Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Waiting for the Perfect Blog

This is the reason I have not been here lately. For the better part of last year, I had it in my head that I was going to create a "real" blog. I was going to make it professional looking, post three times a week within given themes, etc. I wanted it to be like one of the many blogs I follow, but I didn't want to put in the years of work that those writers had; I wanted it now.

Too often in my life I plan and plan and never actually act. So today, I'm taking a small step towards breaking that habit. I will start with what I already have, and I will go from there. I will no longer wait until I have my own domain, and I have designed the perfect layout. No. What you see is what you get, for now. I already have a blog post or two written up in a notebook, so look for those soon. Until then, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment